The authors disclose the following financial relationships within the past 3 years: Contract grant sponsor: National Institute of Mental Health; Contract grant number: F31MH078257.
BEYOND ANXIOUS PREDISPOSITION: DO PADECER DE NERVIOS AND ATAQUE DE NERVIOS ADD INCREMENTAL VALIDITY TO PREDICTIONS OF CURRENT DISTRESS AMONG MEXICAN MOTHERS?
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 23–31, January 2012
How to Cite
Alcántara, C., Abelson, J. L. and Gone, J. P. (2012), BEYOND ANXIOUS PREDISPOSITION: DO PADECER DE NERVIOS AND ATAQUE DE NERVIOS ADD INCREMENTAL VALIDITY TO PREDICTIONS OF CURRENT DISTRESS AMONG MEXICAN MOTHERS?. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 23–31. doi: 10.1002/da.20855
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2010
- National Institute of Mental Health . Grant Number: F31MH078257
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.