The contribution of prenatal and postnatal maternal anxiety and depression to child maladjustment
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 696–702, August 2011
How to Cite
Barker, E. D., Jaffee, S. R., Uher, R. and Maughan, B. (2011), The contribution of prenatal and postnatal maternal anxiety and depression to child maladjustment. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 696–702. doi: 10.1002/da.20856
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.