The authors report they have no financial relationships within the past 3 years to disclose.
Role of anxiety sensitivity subfactors in suicidal ideation and suicide attempt history
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 195–201, March 2012
How to Cite
Capron, D. W., Fitch, K., Medley, A., Blagg, C., Mallott, M. and Joiner, T. (2012), Role of anxiety sensitivity subfactors in suicidal ideation and suicide attempt history. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 195–201. doi: 10.1002/da.20871
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.