Dr. Beard received a Career Development Travel Award to present these findings at the 2011 Anxiety Disorders Association of America (ADAA) annual meeting. Dr. Weisberg has received grant funding from NIMH and Pfizer, was a consultant to SciMed, received funding for manuscript preparation from CME Institute, and funding for educational development from Princeton Healthcare Communications. Dr. Amir has received grant funding from NIMH, has applied for a patent related to the current type of treatment, and is part owner of a company that markets treatments similar to the current article (conflict of interest is covered by SDSU).
Combined cognitive bias modification treatment for social anxiety disorder: a pilot trial†
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 981–988, November 2011
How to Cite
Beard, C., Weisberg, R. B. and Amir, N. (2011), Combined cognitive bias modification treatment for social anxiety disorder: a pilot trial. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 981–988. doi: 10.1002/da.20873
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2011
- NIMH NRSA. Grant Number: F32 MH083330
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!