SOONER OR LATER: AGE AT ONSET OF GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER IN OLDER ADULTS
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 39–46, January 2012
How to Cite
Gonçalves, D. C. and Byrne, G. J. (2012), SOONER OR LATER: AGE AT ONSET OF GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER IN OLDER ADULTS. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 39–46. doi: 10.1002/da.20881
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2011
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia, Portugal. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/30226/2006
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 456182
- Alzheimer's Association (Chicago). Grant Number: IIRG-07-59015
- Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.