Suicide attempts versus nonsuicidal self-injury among individuals with anxiety disorders in a nationally representative sample
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 172–179, March 2012
How to Cite
Chartrand, H., Sareen, J., Toews, M. and Bolton, J. M. (2012), Suicide attempts versus nonsuicidal self-injury among individuals with anxiety disorders in a nationally representative sample. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 172–179. doi: 10.1002/da.20882
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2010
- Manitoba Health Research Council. Grant Number: 310547-341800-2000
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Fredrick Banting
- Charles Best Canada Graduate Scholarship–Masters Award
- CIHR Health Professional Student Research Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.