Newborn neurobehavioral patterns are differentially related to prenatal maternal major depressive disorder and serotonin reuptake inhibitor treatment
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1008–1019, November 2011
How to Cite
Salisbury, A. L., Wisner, K. L., Pearlstein, T., Battle, C. L., Stroud, L. and Lester, B. M. (2011), Newborn neurobehavioral patterns are differentially related to prenatal maternal major depressive disorder and serotonin reuptake inhibitor treatment. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 1008–1019. doi: 10.1002/da.20883
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K23MH65479, R01 MH078033, K23MH066402, K23MH065443, R01MH60335
- Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute, Clinical Innovator Award, Novogyne, Pfizer
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.