The authors report they have no financial relationships within the past 3 years to disclose.
COPING FLEXIBILITY AND COMPLICATED GRIEF: A COMPARISON OF AMERICAN AND CHINESE SAMPLES
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 16–22, January 2012
How to Cite
Burton, C. L., Yan, O. H., Pat-Horenczyk, R., Chan, I. S.F., Ho, S. and Bonanno, G. A. (2012), COPING FLEXIBILITY AND COMPLICATED GRIEF: A COMPARISON OF AMERICAN AND CHINESE SAMPLES. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 16–22. doi: 10.1002/da.20888
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01MH073595-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.