The authors report they have no financial relationship within the past 3 years to disclose.
ETIOLOGIC RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN ANXIETY AND DIMENSIONS OF MALADAPTIVE PERFECTIONISMIN YOUNG ADULT FEMALE TWINS
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 47–53, January 2012
How to Cite
Moser, J. S., Slane, J. D., Alexandra Burt, S. and Klump, K. L. (2012), ETIOLOGIC RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN ANXIETY AND DIMENSIONS OF MALADAPTIVE PERFECTIONISMIN YOUNG ADULT FEMALE TWINS. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 47–53. doi: 10.1002/da.20890
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.