Disclosures: In the last 3 years, Dr. Otto has served as a consultant for Organon (Merck), has received royalties for use of the SIGH-A from Lilly, and received research support from Organon (Merck). Dr. Deckersbach's has received honoraria, consultation fees and/or royalties from Medacorp, MGH Psychiatry Academy, BrainCells Inc., Systems Research and Applications Corporation, Boston University, the Catalan Agency for Health Technology Assessment and Research, the National Association of Social Workers Massachusetts, the Massachusetts Medical Society, and Oxford University Press. He has also participated in research funded by NIH, NIA, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, The Forest Research Institute, Shire Development Inc., Medtronic, Cyberonics, and Northstar. Dr. Tuschen-Caffier has received research support and honoraria from Pfizer. Samantha J. Moshier and Brunna Tuschen-Caffier have reported no conflict of interest.
Memory dysfunction in panic disorder: an investigation of the role of chronic benzodiazepine use†
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 999–1007, November 2011
How to Cite
Deckersbach, T., Moshier, S. J., Tuschen-Caffier, B. and Otto, M. W. (2011), Memory dysfunction in panic disorder: an investigation of the role of chronic benzodiazepine use. Depress. Anxiety, 28: 999–1007. doi: 10.1002/da.20891
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2011
- NIMH. Grant Number: MH081116
- NIMH; NARSAD; TSA; OCF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.