The authors disclose the following financial relationships within the past 3 years: Contract grant sponsor: NIMH, NIH.
Phenomenological features and clinical impact of affective disorders in OCD: a focus on the bipolar disorder and ocd connection
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 226–233, March 2012
How to Cite
Timpano, K. R., Rubenstein, L. M. and Murphy, D. L. (2012), Phenomenological features and clinical impact of affective disorders in OCD: a focus on the bipolar disorder and ocd connection. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 226–233. doi: 10.1002/da.20908
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2011
- NIMH, NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.