The authors disclose the following financial relationships within the past 3 years: Contract grant sponsor: NSF ADVANCE Institutional Transformation Award; Contract grant number: 0123609; Contract grant sponsor: PSC-CUNY; Contract grant number: PSC-REG-38-160.
Thought suppression is associated with psychological distress in homebound older adults
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 219–225, March 2012
How to Cite
Petkus, A. J., Gum, A. and Wetherell, J. L. (2012), Thought suppression is associated with psychological distress in homebound older adults. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 219–225. doi: 10.1002/da.20912
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- University of South Florida New Researcher Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.