The authors disclose the following financial relationships within the past 3 years: The paper was supported in part by the Intramural Research Program of the National Institutes of Mental Heatlh.
Attention biases, anxiety, and development: toward or away from threats or rewards?
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 282–294, April 2012
How to Cite
Shechner, T., Britton, J. C., Pérez-Edgar, K., Bar-Haim, Y., Ernst, M., Fox, N. A., Leibenluft, E. and Pine, D. S. (2012), Attention biases, anxiety, and development: toward or away from threats or rewards?. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 282–294. doi: 10.1002/da.20914
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.