Disclosures: Dr. Strawn has received research support from Eli Lilly and Shire and from the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Dr. DelBello has received research support from AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly, Johnson & Johnson, Shire, Janssen, Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Repligen, Martek, Somerset, GlaxoSmithKline, and Sumitomo; has participated in lecture bureaus for Bristol-Myers Squibb and Merck; and has consulted for GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lilly, Merck, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Dr. Rynn has received research support from Eli Lilly and Shire. Dr. Strakowski reports research support from Eli Lilly, Janssen, AstraZeneca, Martek Biosciences, Nutrition 21, and Repligen; and has consulted for CME Outfitters, Adamed, Consensus Medical Communications (CME through the University of Minnesota; unrestricted grant from Ortho McNeil/Janssen) and Web MD. Ms. Wehry reports no biomedical conflicts of interest.
ESTABLISHING THE NEUROBIOLOGIC BASIS OF TREATMENT IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS WITH GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 328–339, April 2012
How to Cite
Strawn, J. R., Wehry, A. M., DelBello, M. P., Rynn, M. A. and Strakowski, S. (2012), ESTABLISHING THE NEUROBIOLOGIC BASIS OF TREATMENT IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS WITH GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 328–339. doi: 10.1002/da.21913
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.