The work presented in the current manuscript is part of the PhD study of the first author.
NEGATIVE SELF-APPRAISALS AND SUICIDAL BEHAVIOR AMONG TRAUMA VICTIMS EXPERIENCING PTSD SYMPTOMS: THE MEDIATING ROLE OF DEFEAT AND ENTRAPMENT
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 187–194, March 2012
How to Cite
Maria, P., Gooding, P., Taylor, P. and Tarrier, N. (2012), NEGATIVE SELF-APPRAISALS AND SUICIDAL BEHAVIOR AMONG TRAUMA VICTIMS EXPERIENCING PTSD SYMPTOMS: THE MEDIATING ROLE OF DEFEAT AND ENTRAPMENT. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 187–194. doi: 10.1002/da.21917
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.