Potential financial conflicts of interest: This study was sponsored by Eli Lilly and Company (Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285). Drs. Gebra Cuyún Carter, Ronald A Cantrell, Virginia S. Haynes, Glenn Phillips, Carlos I. Alatorre, Iris Goetz, Lauren B. Marangell, and Ms. Rosirene Paczkowski were employees of and held equity in Eli Lilly and Company when the project and/or manuscript were completed. Victoria Zarotsky is an employee of OptumInsight, a company contracted to complete the literature review.
COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF FACTORS IMPLICATED IN THE HETEROGENEITY OF RESPONSE IN DEPRESSION
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 340–354, April 2012
How to Cite
Carter, G. C., Cantrell, R. A., Victoria Zarotsky, Haynes, V. S., Phillips, G., Alatorre, C. I., Goetz, I., Paczkowski, R. and Marangell, L. B. (2012), COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF FACTORS IMPLICATED IN THE HETEROGENEITY OF RESPONSE IN DEPRESSION. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 340–354. doi: 10.1002/da.21918
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.