Conflict of Interest Disclosure: All affiliations mentioned below have no relevance to the work covered in the manuscript: PZ has received speaker fees from Pfizer, Servier, Lilly, Astra Zeneca, and Bristol-Myers Squibb, he was on the advisory board of Pfizer, was a consultant for Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, and has received funding from AstraZeneca. KD has received speaker fees from Pfizer, Lilly, and Bristol-Myers Squibb, she is a consultant for Johnson & Johnson and has received funding by Astra Zeneca. JB was a consultant for Ironwood Pharmaceuticals and has received speaker fees from Servier.
NEURONAL NETWORK OF PANIC DISORDER: THE ROLE OF THE NEUROPEPTIDE CHOLECYSTOKININ
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 762–774, September 2012
How to Cite
Zwanzger, P., Domschke, K. and Bradwejn, J. (2012), NEURONAL NETWORK OF PANIC DISORDER: THE ROLE OF THE NEUROPEPTIDE CHOLECYSTOKININ. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 762–774. doi: 10.1002/da.21919
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!