Disclosure: Dr. Kessler has been a consultant for GlaxoSmithKline Inc., Sanofi-Aventis, Kaiser Permanente, Merck & Co., Inc., Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, Pfizer Inc., Shire Pharmaceuticals, SRA International, Takeda Global Research & Development, Transcept Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Wyeth-Ayerst, Plus One Health Management; has served on advisory boards for Eli Lilly & Company, Mindsite, Wyeth-Ayerst, Appliance Computing II, Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, and Plus One Health Management; and has had research support for his epidemiological studies from Analysis Group, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Company, EPI-Q, Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, Pfizer, Inc., Sanofi-Aventis Gruoupe, Shire US, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, and Walgreens Co. He owns stock in Datastat, Inc. The remaining authors declare that no competing interests exist.
COMORBIDITY AND DISEASE BURDEN IN THE NATIONAL COMORBIDITY SURVEY REPLICATION (NCS-R)
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 797–806, September 2012
How to Cite
Gadermann, A. M., Alonso, J., Vilagut, G., Zaslavsky, A. M. and Kessler, R. C. (2012), COMORBIDITY AND DISEASE BURDEN IN THE NATIONAL COMORBIDITY SURVEY REPLICATION (NCS-R). Depress. Anxiety, 29: 797–806. doi: 10.1002/da.21924
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.