Disclosures: Portions of this manuscript were presented at the Third International Conference on Interpersonal Psychotherapy (March 2009), New York, New York, and at the Society for Social Work and Research 13th Annual Conference (January 2009), New Orleans, LA.
IMPACT OF CHILDHOOD TRAUMA ON THE OUTCOMES OF A PERINATAL DEPRESSION TRIAL
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 563–573, July 2012
How to Cite
Grote, N. K., Spieker, S. J., Lohr, M. J., Geibel, S. L., Swartz, H. A., Frank, E., Houck, P. R. and Katon, W. (2012), IMPACT OF CHILDHOOD TRAUMA ON THE OUTCOMES OF A PERINATAL DEPRESSION TRIAL. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 563–573. doi: 10.1002/da.21929
Conflict of interest: Dr. Grote, Dr. Spieker, Ms. Lohr, and Ms. Geibel report no competing interests. Dr. Swartz has received CME honoraria from Servier, Astra Zeneca, and Sanofi. She receives royalties from UpToDate. Dr. Frank serves on an advisory board and has received honoraria from Servier, International and receives royalties from Guilford Press and the American Psychological Association Press. Dr. Katon serves on an advisory board at Lilly and has received honoraria from Lilly, Forest, and Pfizer.
The authors disclose the following financial relationships within the past 3 years: Contract grant sponsor: National Institute of Mental Health; Contract grant number: K23 MH67595; Contract grant sponsor: Staunton Farm Foundation; Contract grant sponsor: NIH/NCRR/GCRC; Contract grant number: MO1-RR000056.
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.