The Cutting Edge
DIMENSIONAL PARADIGM OF THE LONG-TERM COURSE OF UNIPOLAR MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 167–171, March 2012
How to Cite
Judd, L. L. (2012), DIMENSIONAL PARADIGM OF THE LONG-TERM COURSE OF UNIPOLAR MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 167–171. doi: 10.1002/da.21934
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.