Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest or relevant disclosures related to this manuscript. Dr Mataix-Cols is advisor to the DSM-5 Anxiety, Obsessive–compulsive Spectrum, Posttraumatic, and Dissociative Disorders Work Group.
ON HOARDING AND SQUALOR: A FEW CONSIDERATIONS FOR DSM-5
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 417–424, May 2012
How to Cite
Snowdon, J., Pertusa, A. and Mataix-Cols, D. (2012), ON HOARDING AND SQUALOR: A FEW CONSIDERATIONS FOR DSM-5. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 417–424. doi: 10.1002/da.21943
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011