Conflict of interest: None of the authors declares competing interests.
NEUROTICISM MEDIATES THE EFFECT OF P2RX7 ON OUTCOMES OF MOOD DISORDERS
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 816–823, September 2012
How to Cite
Mantere, O., Soronen, P., Uher, R., Ketokivi, M., Jylhä, P., Melartin, T., Paunio, T. and Isometsä, E. (2012), NEUROTICISM MEDIATES THE EFFECT OF P2RX7 ON OUTCOMES OF MOOD DISORDERS. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 816–823. doi: 10.1002/da.21945
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Chronic stress induces prolonged suppression of the P2X7 receptor within multiple regions of the hippocampus: A cumulative threshold spectra analysis, Brain, Behavior, and Immunity, 2014,, , , , , , ,