Conflict of interests: None.
ASSOCIATIONS BETWEEN HOUSEHOLD AND NEIGHBORHOOD INCOME AND ANXIETY SYMPTOMS IN YOUNG ADOLESCENTS
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 824–832, September 2012
How to Cite
Vine, M., Stoep, A. V., Bell, J., Rhew, I. C., Gudmundsen, G. and McCauley, E. (2012), ASSOCIATIONS BETWEEN HOUSEHOLD AND NEIGHBORHOOD INCOME AND ANXIETY SYMPTOMS IN YOUNG ADOLESCENTS. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 824–832. doi: 10.1002/da.21948
Contract grant sponsor: National Institutes of Mental Health and Drug Abuse Contract grant number: R01 MH63711. Contract grant sponsor: National Institutes of Health; Contract grant number: T32 HD052462
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
- National Institutes of Mental Health and Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R01 MH63711
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: T32 HD052462
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.