Contract grant sponsor: National Institute of Mental Health research grants; Contract grant numbers: 5R01MH071688; 5R01MH071456.
A CLINICIAN-ADMINISTERED SEVERITY RATING SCALE FOR ILLNESS ANXIETY: DEVELOPMENT, RELIABILITY, AND VALIDITY OF THE H-YBOCS-M
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 652–664, July 2012
How to Cite
Skritskaya, N. A., Carson-Wong, A. R., Moeller, J. R., Shen, S., Barsky, A. J. and Fallon, B. A. (2012), A CLINICIAN-ADMINISTERED SEVERITY RATING SCALE FOR ILLNESS ANXIETY: DEVELOPMENT, RELIABILITY, AND VALIDITY OF THE H-YBOCS-M. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 652–664. doi: 10.1002/da.21949
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
- National Institute of Mental Health research grants. Grant Numbers: 5R01MH071688, 5R01MH071456
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.