KILLING IN COMBAT MAY BE INDEPENDENTLY ASSOCIATED WITH SUICIDAL IDEATION
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 918–923, November 2012
How to Cite
Maguen, S., Metzler, T. J., Bosch, J., Marmar, C. R., Knight, S. J. and Neylan, T. C. (2012), KILLING IN COMBAT MAY BE INDEPENDENTLY ASSOCIATED WITH SUICIDAL IDEATION. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 918–923. doi: 10.1002/da.21954
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
- VA Health Services Research and Development Career Development. Grant Number: RCD 06–042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.