This work was written as part of Dr. Schmidt's official duties as a Government employee. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent the views of the NIMH, NIH, HHS, or the United States Government.
RAPID RESPONSE TO FLUOXETINE IN WOMEN WITH PREMENSTRUAL DYSPHORIC DISORDER
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 531–540, June 2012
How to Cite
Steinberg, E. M., Cardoso, G. M.P., Martinez, P. E., Rubinow, D. R. and Schmidt, P. J. (2012), RAPID RESPONSE TO FLUOXETINE IN WOMEN WITH PREMENSTRUAL DYSPHORIC DISORDER. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 531–540. doi: 10.1002/da.21959
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.