NEUROCIRCUITRY OF GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER IN ADOLESCENTS: A PILOT FUNCTIONAL NEUROIMAGING AND FUNCTIONAL CONNECTIVITY STUDY
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 939–947, November 2012
How to Cite
Strawn, J. R., Bitter, S. M., Weber, W. A., Chu, W.-J., Whitsel, R. M., Adler, C., Cerullo, M. A., Eliassen, J., Strakowski, S. M. and DelBello, M. P. (2012), NEUROCIRCUITRY OF GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER IN ADOLESCENTS: A PILOT FUNCTIONAL NEUROIMAGING AND FUNCTIONAL CONNECTIVITY STUDY. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 939–947. doi: 10.1002/da.21961
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- Pilot Research Grant from the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.