Contract grant sponsor: Misereor e.V., Germany; Contract grant number: 800-900-1001.
ONLINE WORKING ALLIANCE PREDICTS TREATMENT OUTCOME FOR POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS SYMPTOMS IN ARAB WAR-TRAUMATIZED PATIENTS
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 646–651, July 2012
How to Cite
Wagner, B., Brand, J., Schulz, W. and Knaevelsrud, C. (2012), ONLINE WORKING ALLIANCE PREDICTS TREATMENT OUTCOME FOR POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS SYMPTOMS IN ARAB WAR-TRAUMATIZED PATIENTS. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 646–651. doi: 10.1002/da.21962
Conflict of interest. The Arabic version of this Internet intervention is not commercially available and the authors hold no financial interest therein.
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- Misereor e.V., Germany. Grant Number: 800-900-1001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.