SUSTAINED NEURAL ALTERATIONS IN ANXIOUS YOUTH PERFORMING AN ATTENTIONAL BIAS TASK: A PUPILOMETRY STUDY
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 22–30, January 2013
How to Cite
Price, R. B., Siegle, G. J., Silk, J. S., Ladouceur, C., McFarland, A., Dahl, R. E. and Ryan, N. D. (2013), SUSTAINED NEURAL ALTERATIONS IN ANXIOUS YOUTH PERFORMING AN ATTENTIONAL BIAS TASK: A PUPILOMETRY STUDY. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 22–30. doi: 10.1002/da.21966
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH080215, MH082998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.