SUSTAINED NEURAL ALTERATIONS IN ANXIOUS YOUTH PERFORMING AN ATTENTIONAL BIAS TASK: A PUPILOMETRY STUDY
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 22–30, January 2013
How to Cite
Price, R. B., Siegle, G. J., Silk, J. S., Ladouceur, C., McFarland, A., Dahl, R. E. and Ryan, N. D. (2013), SUSTAINED NEURAL ALTERATIONS IN ANXIOUS YOUTH PERFORMING AN ATTENTIONAL BIAS TASK: A PUPILOMETRY STUDY. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 22–30. doi: 10.1002/da.21966
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH080215, MH082998
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.