LONG-TERM EFFICACY OF REPEATED DAILY PREFRONTAL TRANSCRANIAL MAGNETIC STIMULATION (TMS) IN TREATMNT-RESISTANT DEPRESSION
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 883–890, October 2012
How to Cite
Mantovani, A., Pavlicova, M., Avery, D., Nahas, Z., McDonald, W. M., Wajdik, C. D., Holtzheimer, P. E., George, M. S., Sackeim, H. A. and Lisanby, S. H. (2012), LONG-TERM EFFICACY OF REPEATED DAILY PREFRONTAL TRANSCRANIAL MAGNETIC STIMULATION (TMS) IN TREATMNT-RESISTANT DEPRESSION. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 883–890. doi: 10.1002/da.21967
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: 5R01MH069929, 5R01MH069887, 5R01MH069896, 5R01MH069895, 5R01MH069886
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.