Koen Demytennaere reports no conflict of interest directly related to the submitted manuscript. He is a board member and has received grants and served as a speaker in capacities unrelated to the manuscript.
EXTENDED RELEASE QUETIAPINE FUMARATE IN MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER: ANALYSIS IN PATIENTS WITH ANXIOUS DEPRESSION
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 574–586, July 2012
How to Cite
Thase, M. E., Demyttenaere, K., Earley, W. R., Gustafsson, U., Udd, M. and Eriksson, H. (2012), EXTENDED RELEASE QUETIAPINE FUMARATE IN MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER: ANALYSIS IN PATIENTS WITH ANXIOUS DEPRESSION. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 574–586. doi: 10.1002/da.21970
These studies were registered at ClinicalTrials.gov (D1448C00001 study identifier number NCT00320268; D1448C00002 study identifier number NCT00321490).
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals. Grant Numbers: D1448C00001, D1448C00002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.