SCREENING FOR DEPRESSION IN ADOLESCENTS: VALIDITY OF THE PATIENT HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE IN PEDIATRIC CARE
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 906–913, October 2012
How to Cite
Allgaier, A.-K., Pietsch, K., Frühe, B., Sigl-Glöckner, J. and Schulte-Körne, G. (2012), SCREENING FOR DEPRESSION IN ADOLESCENTS: VALIDITY OF THE PATIENT HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE IN PEDIATRIC CARE. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 906–913. doi: 10.1002/da.21971
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- the Bavarian State Ministry of the Environment
- Public Health within the initiative Gesund.Leben.Bayern
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.