Conflicts of Interest (government sources not included):
PLASMA OXYTOCIN IMMUNOREACTIVE PRODUCTS AND RESPONSE TO TRUST IN PATIENTS WITH SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 924–930, November 2012
How to Cite
Hoge, E. A., Lawson, E. A., Metcalf, C. A., Keshaviah, A., Zak, P. J., Pollack, M. H. and Simon, N. M. (2012), PLASMA OXYTOCIN IMMUNOREACTIVE PRODUCTS AND RESPONSE TO TRUST IN PATIENTS WITH SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 924–930. doi: 10.1002/da.21973
Paul Zak, PhD: John Templeton Foundation, BrightSight Speakers Bureau.
Mark Pollack, MD: Grant Funding: Bristol Myers Squibb, Euthymics, Forest Laboratories, GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lilly, Sepracor. Consulting/honorarium: Brain Cells, Eli Lilly, Johnson and Johnson, Medavante, Labopharm, Mindsite, Otsuka, Sepracor, Targia Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer. CME supported activities: Astra-Zeneca, Sepracor, Pfizer. Equity: Medavante, Mensante Corporation, Mindsite, Targia Pharmaceuticals. Royalty/patent: SIGH-A, SAFER interviews
Naomi Simon, MD: Grants: American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, Forest Laboratories, NARSAD, Glaxo SmithKline, Lilly, Pfizer, Sepracor. Payment for lectures: Pfizer
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: UL1 RR 025758
- Harvard University and its affiliated academic health care centers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.