This research was supported by an NIMH Mentored Research Scientist Development Award (MH073920).
TRANSDIAGNOSTIC VERSUS DIAGNOSIS-SPECIFIC CBT FOR ANXIETY DISORDERS: A PRELIMINARY RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED NONINFERIORITY TRIAL
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 874–882, October 2012
How to Cite
Norton, P. J. and Barrera, T. L. (2012), TRANSDIAGNOSTIC VERSUS DIAGNOSIS-SPECIFIC CBT FOR ANXIETY DISORDERS: A PRELIMINARY RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED NONINFERIORITY TRIAL. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 874–882. doi: 10.1002/da.21974
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- NIMH Mentored Research Scientist Development. Grant Number: MH073920
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.