All authors declare to have no conflict of interest regarding this work.
RE-EXAMINING THE DIFFERENTIAL FAMILIAL LIABILITY OF AGORAPHOBIA AND PANIC DISORDER
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 931–938, November 2012
How to Cite
Knappe, S., Beesdo-Baum, K., Nocon, A. and Wittchen, H.-U. (2012), RE-EXAMINING THE DIFFERENTIAL FAMILIAL LIABILITY OF AGORAPHOBIA AND PANIC DISORDER. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 931–938. doi: 10.1002/da.21975
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.