Contract grant sponsor: NIMH; Contract grant numbers: UO1 MH62475 (James H. Kocsis), UO1 MH61587 (Michael E. Thase), UO1 MH62546 (Daniel N. Klein), UO1 MH61562 (Madhukar Trivedi), UO1 MH63481 (Philip Ninan and Barbara O. Rothbaum), U01 MH62465 (Alan J. Gelenberg), UO1 MH61590 (Martin B. Keller), UO1 MH61504 and T32 MH019938 (Alan F. Schatzberg), U01 MH62491 (James P. McCullough, Jr.)
PATIENT TREATMENT PREFERENCE AS A PREDICTOR OF RESPONSE AND ATTRITION IN TREATMENT FOR CHRONIC DEPRESSION
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 896–905, October 2012
How to Cite
Steidtmann, D., Manber, R., Arnow, B. A., Klein, D. N., Markowitz, J. C., Rothbaum, B. O., Thase, M. E. and Kocsis, J. H. (2012), PATIENT TREATMENT PREFERENCE AS A PREDICTOR OF RESPONSE AND ATTRITION IN TREATMENT FOR CHRONIC DEPRESSION. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 896–905. doi: 10.1002/da.21977
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: UO1 MH62475, UO1 MH61587, UO1 MH62546, UO1 MH61562, UO1 MH63481, U01 MH62465, UO1 MH61590, UO1 MH61504, T32 MH019938, U01 MH62491
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.