EXPLORING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN RELIGIOUS SERVICE ATTENDANCE, MENTAL DISORDERS, AND SUICIDALITY AMONG DIFFERENT ETHNIC GROUPS: RESULTS FROM A NATIONALLY REPRESENTATIVE SURVEY
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 983–990, November 2012
How to Cite
Robinson, J. A., Bolton, J. M., Rasic, D. and Sareen, J. (2012), EXPLORING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN RELIGIOUS SERVICE ATTENDANCE, MENTAL DISORDERS, AND SUICIDALITY AMONG DIFFERENT ETHNIC GROUPS: RESULTS FROM A NATIONALLY REPRESENTATIVE SURVEY. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 983–990. doi: 10.1002/da.21978
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- Manitoba Health Research
- Manitoba Health Research Council
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.