Conflict of interest: No authors have competing financial interests to declare.
SPECIFYING CHILD ANXIETY DISORDERS NOT OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN THE DSM-IV
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1004–1013, December 2012
How to Cite
Comer, J. S., Gallo, K. P., Korathu-Larson, P., Pincus, D. B. and Brown, T. A. (2012), SPECIFYING CHILD ANXIETY DISORDERS NOT OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN THE DSM-IV. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 1004–1013. doi: 10.1002/da.21981
Contract grant sponsor: National Institutes of Health (NIH); Contract grant number: K23 MH090247.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: K23 MH090247
This article has been cited by:
- 1Relations Between Emotional and Social Functioning in Children with Anxiety Disorders, Child Psychiatry & Human Development, 2014, 45, 5, 519, , ,
- 2The Diagnostic Utility of Separation Anxiety Disorder Symptoms: An Item Response Theory Analysis, Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, 2014, 42, 3, 417, , , ,
- 3Threshold and subthreshold generalized anxiety disorder among US adolescents: prevalence, sociodemographic, and clinical characteristics, Psychological Medicine, 2014, 44, 11, 2351, , , ,