Conflict of interest: No authors have competing financial interests to declare.
SPECIFYING CHILD ANXIETY DISORDERS NOT OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN THE DSM-IV
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1004–1013, December 2012
How to Cite
Comer, J. S., Gallo, K. P., Korathu-Larson, P., Pincus, D. B. and Brown, T. A. (2012), SPECIFYING CHILD ANXIETY DISORDERS NOT OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN THE DSM-IV. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 1004–1013. doi: 10.1002/da.21981
Contract grant sponsor: National Institutes of Health (NIH); Contract grant number: K23 MH090247.
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: K23 MH090247
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.