Conflict of interest: Dr. Yeung and Dr. Baer have no financial relationships that pose a conflict of interest. Dr. Jing, Dr. Hebden, and Dr. Kalsekar are employees of Bristol-Myers Squibb and Dr. McQuade is an employee of Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Dr. Brenneman, Dr. Siebenaler, and Mr. Kurlander are employees of OptumInsight (formerly Innovus), an independent research organization contracted by Bristol-Myers Squibb to conduct the study. Dr. Chang and Dr. Fava have relationships with companies with an interest in depression treatment, although no specific products are discussed in the manuscript. Dr. Chang has received lifetime research support from Alkermes, AstraZeneca, Euthymics, CeNeRx, Forest, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, and Pfizer and has received travel reimbursement from Bristol-Myers Squibb. Dr. Fava has received research support from or served as a consultant to or on the board of numerous companies, including Abbott Laboratories; Affectis Pharmaceuticals AG; Alkermes, Inc.; Amarin Pharma, Inc.; Aspect Medical Systems; AstraZeneca; Auspex Pharmaceuticals; Bayer AG; Best Practice Project Management, Inc.; BioMarin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Biovail Corporation; BrainCells, Inc.; Bristol-Myers Squibb; CeneRx; Cephalon, Inc.; Clinical Trials Solutions; CNS Response, Inc.; Compellis Pharmaceuticals; Covance; Cypress Pharmaceutical, Inc.; DiagnoSearch Life Sciences (P) Ltd.; Dinippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Inc.; Dov Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Edgemont Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Eisai, Inc.; Eli Lilly and Company; EnVivo; ePharmaSolutions; EPIX Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Euthymics Bioscience, Inc.; Fabre-Kramer Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Ganeden; GenOmind, LLC; GlaxoSmithKline; Grunenthal GmbH; i3 Innovus/Ingenix; Janssen Pharmaceutica; Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Johnson & Johnson; Knoll Pharmaceuticals Corp.; Labopharm, Inc.; Lorex Pharmaceuticals; Lundbeck, Inc.; Lundbeck/Takeda; MedAvante, Inc.; Merck & Co., Inc.; MSI Methylation Sciences, Inc.; Naurex, Inc.; NCCAM; Neuronetics, Inc.; NextWave Pharmaceuticals; NIDA; NIH; NIMH; Novartis; Nutrition 21; Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc.; Organon Pharmaceuticals; Otsuka Pharmaceuticals; PamLab, LLC; Pfizer, Inc.; PharmaStar; PsychoGenics; Psylin; Roche; Sanofi-Aventis; Scherring-Plough; and Transcept.
CLINICAL OUTCOMES IN MEASUREMENT-BASED TREATMENT (COMET): A TRIAL OF DEPRESSION MONITORING AND FEEDBACK TO PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIANS
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 865–873, October 2012
How to Cite
Yeung, A. S., Jing, Y., Brenneman, S. K., Chang, T. E., Baer, L., Hebden, T., Kalsekar, I., McQuade, R. D., Kurlander, J., Siebenaler, J. and Fava, M. (2012), CLINICAL OUTCOMES IN MEASUREMENT-BASED TREATMENT (COMET): A TRIAL OF DEPRESSION MONITORING AND FEEDBACK TO PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIANS. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 865–873. doi: 10.1002/da.21983
Contract grant sponsor: Bristol-Myers Squibb; Contract grant sponsor: Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.