Conflicts of interest. None.
WHY DO SOME DEPRESSED OUTPATIENTS WHO ARE NOT IN REMISSION ACCORDING TO THE HAMILTON DEPRESSION RATING SCALE NONETHELESS CONSIDER THEMSELVES TO BE IN REMISSION?
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 891–895, October 2012
How to Cite
Zimmerman, M., Martinez, J., Attiullah, N., Friedman, M., Toba, C. and Boerescu, D. A. (2012), WHY DO SOME DEPRESSED OUTPATIENTS WHO ARE NOT IN REMISSION ACCORDING TO THE HAMILTON DEPRESSION RATING SCALE NONETHELESS CONSIDER THEMSELVES TO BE IN REMISSION?. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 891–895. doi: 10.1002/da.21987
Funding/support: The research was supported, in part, by Eli Lilly USA, LLC.
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- Eli Lilly USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.