SM and JS have equally contributed to the article and therefore split first authorship.
THE MORE IT IS NEEDED, THE LESS IT IS WANTED: ATTITUDES TOWARD FACE-TO-FACE INTERVENTION AMONG DEPRESSED PATIENTS UNDERGOING ONLINE TREATMENT
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 157–167, February 2013
How to Cite
Moritz, S., Schröder, J., Meyer, B. and Hauschildt, M. (2013), THE MORE IT IS NEEDED, THE LESS IT IS WANTED: ATTITUDES TOWARD FACE-TO-FACE INTERVENTION AMONG DEPRESSED PATIENTS UNDERGOING ONLINE TREATMENT. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 157–167. doi: 10.1002/da.21988
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!