PSYCHOSOCIAL FEATURES ASSOCIATED WITH LIFETIME COMORBIDITY OF MAJOR DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY DISORDERS AMONG A COMMUNITY SAMPLE OF MID-LIFE WOMEN: THE SWAN MENTAL HEALTH STUDY
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1050–1057, December 2012
How to Cite
Cyranowski, J. M., Schott, L. L., Kravitz, H. M., Brown, C., Thurston, R. C., Joffe, H., Matthews, K. A. and Bromberger, J. T. (2012), PSYCHOSOCIAL FEATURES ASSOCIATED WITH LIFETIME COMORBIDITY OF MAJOR DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY DISORDERS AMONG A COMMUNITY SAMPLE OF MID-LIFE WOMEN: THE SWAN MENTAL HEALTH STUDY. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 1050–1057. doi: 10.1002/da.21990
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: MH085874
- ORWH. Grant Numbers: NR004061, AG012505, AG012535, AG012531, AG012539, AG012546, AG012553, AG012554, AG012495
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH59689, MH59770, MH59688
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.