Contract grant sponsor: NIMH; Contract grant numbers: MH092576 (TJ), MH47840 (MD); Contract grant sponsor: NIDA; Contract grant number: DA018294 (ED); Contract grant sponsor: DoD; Contract grant sponsor: CDMRP; Contract grant number: W81XWH-08-2-0170 (SDN); Contract grant sponsor: NARSAD; Contract grant sponsor: Croatian Ministry of Science, Education, and Sport (DK-K).
ACUTE STRESS DISORDER VERSUS CHRONIC POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER: INHIBITION OF FEAR AS A FUNCTION OF TIME SINCE TRAUMA
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 217–224, March 2013
How to Cite
Jovanovic, T., Sakoman, A. J., Kozarić-Kovačić, D., Meštrović, A. H., Duncan, E. J., Davis, M. and Norrholm, S. D. (2013), ACUTE STRESS DISORDER VERSUS CHRONIC POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER: INHIBITION OF FEAR AS A FUNCTION OF TIME SINCE TRAUMA. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 217–224. doi: 10.1002/da.21991
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH092576 (TJ), MH47840 (MD)
- NIDA. Grant Number: DA018294 (ED)
- CDMRP. Grant Number: W81XWH-08-2-0170 (SDN)
- Croatian Ministry of Science, Education, and Sport (DK-K)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.