PSYCHOMETRIC PROPERTIES OF THE DIMENSIONAL ANXIETY SCALES FOR DSM-V IN AN UNSELECTED SAMPLE OF GERMAN TREATMENT SEEKING PATIENTS
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1014–1024, December 2012
How to Cite
Beesdo-Baum, K., Klotsche, J., Knappe, S., Craske, M. G., LeBeau, R. T., Hoyer, J., Strobel, A., Pieper, L. and Wittchen, H.-U. (2012), PSYCHOMETRIC PROPERTIES OF THE DIMENSIONAL ANXIETY SCALES FOR DSM-V IN AN UNSELECTED SAMPLE OF GERMAN TREATMENT SEEKING PATIENTS. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 1014–1024. doi: 10.1002/da.21994
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.