FAMILY ACCOMMODATION IN PEDIATRIC ANXIETY DISORDERS
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 47–54, January 2013
How to Cite
Lebowitz, E. R., Woolston, J., Bar-Haim, Y., Calvocoressi, L., Dauser, C., Warnick, E., Scahill, L., Chakir, A. R., Shechner, T., Hermes, H., Vitulano, L. A., King, R. A. and Leckman, J. F. (2013), FAMILY ACCOMMODATION IN PEDIATRIC ANXIETY DISORDERS. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 47–54. doi: 10.1002/da.21998
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health and the Tourette Syndrome Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.