Contract grant sponsor: National Institutes of Health (NIH); Contract grant numbers: K23 MH090247, R01 MH068277, R01 MH078308.
GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER AND THE PROPOSED ASSOCIATED SYMPTOMS CRITERION CHANGE FOR DSM-5 IN A TREATMENT-SEEKING SAMPLE OF ANXIOUS YOUTH
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 994–1003, December 2012
How to Cite
Comer, J. S., Pincus, D. B. and Hofmann, S. G. (2012), GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER AND THE PROPOSED ASSOCIATED SYMPTOMS CRITERION CHANGE FOR DSM-5 IN A TREATMENT-SEEKING SAMPLE OF ANXIOUS YOUTH. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 994–1003. doi: 10.1002/da.21999
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: K23 MH090247, R01 MH068277, R01 MH078308
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.