PILOT RANDOMIZED TRIAL OF A CROSS-DIAGNOSIS COLLABORATIVE CARE PROGRAM FOR PATIENTS WITH MOOD DISORDERS
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 116–122, February 2013
How to Cite
Kilbourne, A. M., Li, D., Lai, Z., Waxmonsky, J. and Ketter, T. (2013), PILOT RANDOMIZED TRIAL OF A CROSS-DIAGNOSIS COLLABORATIVE CARE PROGRAM FOR PATIENTS WITH MOOD DISORDERS. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 116–122. doi: 10.1002/da.22003
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- University of Michigan Comprehensive Depressive Center's Director's Innovation Award
- National Institutes of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R01 MH79994, MH 74509
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.