Contract grant sponsor: National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC); Contract grant sponsor: beyondblue.
PILOT STUDY OF THE CLINICAL AND COGNITIVE EFFECTS OF HIGH-FREQUENCY MAGNETIC SEIZURE THERAPY IN MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 129–136, February 2013
How to Cite
Fitzgerald, P. B., Hoy, K. E., Herring, S. E., Clinton, A. M., Downey, G. and Daskalakis, Z. J. (2013), PILOT STUDY OF THE CLINICAL AND COGNITIVE EFFECTS OF HIGH-FREQUENCY MAGNETIC SEIZURE THERAPY IN MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 129–136. doi: 10.1002/da.22005
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
- NHMRC Training Fellowship
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- beyondblue: the national depression initiative
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.